Inside: The Best Car Essential Oil Diffuser + Blends.
Let’s talk about essential oils! I have been using essential oils for years there are so many benefits to them, including their delicious scents.
Because they are so great why not take their functionality even further by using them on the go. Bring the scent to your car with a fun car essential oil diffuser.
Whether you have a long road trip ahead or you are picking up stinky kids after soccer practice, we have the best car essential oil diffuser ideas and blends for you.
Choosing the Best Car Essential Oil Diffuser
When it comes to choosing the best car essential oil diffuser there are a couple of things that I like to look for…
- Function: Is the diffuser functional? What I mean about functional is, does it allow your essential oils to really work, does it fit in your car, and how easy it is to add more oils when you need to. One of my favorite things about our car essential oil diffuser is that it doesn’t take up any space. You can clip it to your vents, hang it from your mirror, or loop it around your wiper handles. It doesn’t require to be plugged in or run off of batteries, which is great because if you are anything like them, remember to take something to my car or bring it into the house is always a challenge.
- Style: Who says you can’t add a little cuteness to your car? Most of us are in our car ALOT, especially if you have a long commute or you are running kids all over the city. So having a pretty, relaxing space is a must.
Our Favorite Car Essential Oil Diffuser + Ideas
When it comes to choosing the best car essential oil diffusers we have some thoughts on picking the best one.
Wool Ball Boho Oil Diffuser for Car Charm: We created a beautiful and functional oil diffuser that is perfect for all your travels. The wool ball car oil diffusers (set of 3!) are available for your car vent clip! Just add essential oils of your choice directly to the felt balls for a great hanging diffuser for the car. Our keychain acts as a wool ball diffuser for your favorite essential oil when you attach a clip to the end. Simply add a few drops of your favorite to the felted wool balls aromatherapy car diffuser for a felt ball car vent clip that looks as stylish as the scent.
Bonus: They make it easier to never lose your keys or be without your favorite aromatherapy wool diffuser balls on the go scents. Our keychain acts as a pom pom diffuser for your favorite essential oil or oils that can be placed on your backpacks, purses, or keys!
Cactus Diffuser for Car: Another option I have seen is using a small steam diffuser. I love using these types of diffusers in my home. This cute little cactus diffuser from Target is a fun little punch of whimsy. You just add water and your favorite essential oils and turn it on, and then your whole car fills with relaxing scents.
There is a disadvantage to this style though because it is bigger, it will take up more space like a cup holder or console. Also, you will need to charge the device regularly, meaning when it dies, no yummy smells.
Plug-In Car Diffuser: This plug-in diffuser is another great idea when it comes to filling your car with essential oil smells. For this diffuser, you have to fill it with water and plug it into an empty cigarette lighter. It is super easy to use, but again does take up a little space and requires upkeep, like adding water.
How to Diffuse Essential Oils in Car
With our wool ball car oil diffuser, it is so simple to use. There is no plugging in, batters, outlets, water, or hassle required. All you need to do is choose your favorite essential oil blend, drop oil onto a felt ball, and hang. For full functionality, we like to clip our key chain to the vents. This allows the air to directly hit the scent and spread it throughout the car.
Essential Oil Blends for the Car
Here are a few of our favorite blends to use for road trips or cruising around town.
- 2 Drops Orange
- 2 Drops Peppermint
Car Sickness Relief
- 2 Drops Digest
- 1 Drop Ginger
- 2 Drops Grapefruit
- 2 Drops Lime
- 1 Drop Patchouli
Are We There Yet?
- 2 Drops Sandalwood
- 2 Drops Frankincense
- 2 Drops Lime
More Fun Inspiration You’ll Love
- Best Ikea Mudroom Ideas –When we moved a mudroom was one of my top wants on my list. I had never had a mudroom before and desperately wanted one. They are such a great space to dump your shoes, coats, backpacks, and miscellaneous items that always seem to pile up. Between taking the dog out, kids going to soccer, dance, and school, there are a lot of bags, shoes, and junk that accumulate. Instead of having all that pile up on my kitchen table, I wanted a special place where it all belonged. It doesn’t matter if you have a whole room or a little corner these Ikea Mudroom Ideas are perfect to turn any space into an organized dream.
- Festive Bar Essentials – There is nothing I love more than a fully stocked bar! When it comes to entertaining it is SO important to have the cutest festive bar, but having a bar cart is about more than just style! Especially during the busy holiday entertaining season, you’ll want something that’s functional too, so you can easily whip up cocktails for yourself and your guests. Here are a few of my favorite festive bar essentials ideas to ensure yours is beautiful and easy to work when guests stop by.
- Farmhouse Laundry Rooms – Let’s face it, no one loves doing laundry. On average, a typical family of four spends several hours each week sorting, washing, drying, folding, and ironing. Eek! With so much time spent in one space, you deserve to have your laundry room be a place you enjoy working–and a place that works for you. Create a well-designed laundry room that is so beautiful and efficient you won’t even mind washing your kids’ dirty clothes Here are our 23 favorite beautiful Farmhouse Laundry Room Ideas.